Just wanted to drop in and make my first post in our blog. I had access through Karianne's login but thought I would make myself a contributor.
Anyways, im sitting in my favorite spot in the computer science building. Its on the top floor and has 2 walls of windows that overlook Utah Lake. Its actually more quiet here than in the library and its a nice place to just sit down and study.
Yesterday I got a call from an old hockey buddy asking if I would join his team this summer. He has a pretty good setup and so far is undefeated. Its nice to feel "recruited" and even better to know that people actually remember me. My old team DMPG has long since fallen apart and should have long before I continued the team. When that team died, I had a hard time finding my "place" in the league. I haven't played in about a year, so it will be nice to get back on the ice. Karianne will be excited to play again too. She has been too wrapped up in school to play. The games started at 9:30, 10 and 10:30 the last time I played but after talking with Andy, he said they will be much earlier this time around (~6:30pm). Provo City took over the city rink and from what I have heard have made big changes for the better. Anyways im really excited for that to start up again.
School is going pretty well. I have a week left before finals and then its right to summer semester. I'm not too worried about this semester but I always feel like I could study more. 2 of my classes use group projects as my final so I only have to worry about biology.
Anywho, thats it for now. Thanks for reading :)
This entry was posted
on 11:21 AM
and is filed under
Larry's update
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
1 comments