7 months later...  

Posted by kmloose

Well, I know it's been a long time again. What can I say, I'm horrible at this type of thing. Besides, not a whole lot goes on in our lives and then things that are worth posting about, other people post about so I don't need to. :) Anyways, I'll just briefly say what's going on then I'll just post some pictures from our trip to Washington. Well, nothing too exciting is going on in our lives right now. Just school and work. (just school for me) After last semester and taking math theory classes, I decided Math Ed was not for me and I switched to human development. Someday I would like to work at a center like the Center for Women and Children in Crisis, and the HD major will help me go in that direction. Larry's decided to go into Computer Science because (a) he loves computers and (b) he'll be done sooner. Besides that, not much goes on in our lives.

On to the pictures...

This is right before Jamie went home from her mission. I was able to go up and do a temple session with her, which was cool!


This one is when Bonnie and I went to Rexburg to see Amiee. (Even though I know they both posted this picture already...)


Christmas morning: Larry got a nifty remote control helicopter.


Byron, Nancy, and the kids came and we went sledding in the city park.


My dad pulled out our old-school sleds, they were fun!


Dad's birthday: We played some dominoes and ate cheesecake! Yum...


We went shooting one afternoon; it was my first time shooting a handgun. I love it!


Yay for Tea Parties!


Well... until the next time!

This entry was posted on 3:01 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Hooray for Jamie! I miss that girl. Good luck in school!

Yay! I love it when you make a new post! Ill be looking forward to the next one in 7 months! haha :)

7 months?! Man....it's been a LOOONG 7 months..I missed your blog! Anyway, good luck with the new major for both you and Larry!